Eddie's Southtown Donuts

Hours
5am-noon Every Day

4701 S Kingshighway Blvd

Prior to opening his own donut shop, Eddie began his career working at Donut Drive-In! This type of donut behavior is probably frowned upon by Donut Drive-In. 

Anyway, we ordered the two customer favorites, a Chocolate Long John and a Boston Cream Filled, along with an Apple-Raspberry Filled Glazed, German Chocolate Cake, Powdered Chocolate Buttercream, and Blueberry Cake.


The Powdered Chocolate Buttercream tastes like a donut and cupcake had a baby. I wasn't a huge fan, but I've read some raving reviews of it.

My favorite was the Boston Cream Filled.

I got there right before they closed, so as I've said with other donut shops, this one is for Morning People. They get mostly 4-5 stars on Yelp and posts are very positive about the friendly service and selection of donuts. I still think they should rate donut shops in sprinkles.

Oh, and here's a GROUPON to Eddies!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Croissant or Fried Danish Cruller?

Clayton Bakery - Now Bello's Bakery - On Manchester Rd

Travel Edition - Pikes Peak "World Famous Donuts" at 14,000 ft