New Vincent Van Doughnut Location in The Grove!

My mom is in town and staying with me for a few weeks, so this morning I convinced her to join me for some pre-work doughnuts!

I made sure to wear my Fitbit and put it in the foreground of the pic so that everyone knows I'm actually a very healthy person that just happens to eat donuts ;)


I'm super happy about the new Vincent Van Doughnut location in The Grove! I work in the CIC buildings right by IKEA and as the official self-dubbed Party Planning Committee of my company, I can plan company outings here now!




We ordered a Coffee Chocolate Doughnut and a variety of Doughnut Holes - cinnamon sugar & glazed. 

We also got a savory breakfast pocket with Ham, Egg and Cheese. It's nice that they serve more breakfasty items in addition to doughnuts.

Breakfast pocket, fresh donut holes, and some seriously delicious donuts

I liked the cinnamon donut holes better than the glazed.
There are even gluten free options! 


Prior to this, I'd only had Vincent Van Doughnut from the actual van or from Straub's, the uppity grocery store. I must say the shop is just so much better for many reasons -  super fresh, lots of variety, regular hours, coffee. I love the vibes in the new location and will definitely be back soon! That coffee doughnut was to die for.

Our whole order was only $10 and these doughnuts are huge so I took half with me for later. Definitely shareable!

So go visit this new location:

1072 Tower Grove Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110

Hours:

Tuesday 6AM–2PM
Wednesday 6AM–2PM
Thursday 6AM–2PM
Friday 6AM–2PM
Saturday 7AM–1PM
Sunday 7AM–1PM
Monday Closed


Or try the first location in Clayton:

40 N Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105

Hours:
Tuesday 6AM–2PM
Wednesday 6AM–2PM
Thursday 6AM–2PM
Friday 6AM–2PM
Saturday 7AM–2PM
Sunday 7AM–2PM
Monday Closed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Croissant or Fried Danish Cruller?

Clayton Bakery - Now Bello's Bakery - On Manchester Rd

Donut Day Recap 2017