From Renee @ Donut Drive-In

"After reading your blog post about Donut Drive-In, Randy and I decided to drive-in to this late night hotspot. I got a good assortment of sweet treats but Randy stayed true to the almighty apple fritters (when after tasting his light and crispy donut, I immediately regretted not ordering one for myself).

Cleo, the dog, was eyeing my donut the whole time, and after teasing her during this photo, we gave her a few dog treats. Which brings me to an idea...DOGGIE DONUTS! I think donuts filled with dog treats should be implemented at this little donut shack that is located in an area where many passers-by are accompanied by their loyal companions.

I give these donuts 10 out of 10 sprinkles."
-Renee Paradowski




Thanks, Renee and Randy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Croissant or Fried Danish Cruller?

Travel Edition - Pikes Peak "World Famous Donuts" at 14,000 ft

Clayton Bakery - Now Bello's Bakery - On Manchester Rd