Lubely's Bakery & Deli - My Wedding Donuts!

I finally got pics from my wedding and am reminded what a HUGE HIT the donuts were!

Perks:
Way cheaper than cake
Way tastier than cake
No cake cutting
No waiting to cut the cake- everyone just grabs one
Sprinkles matched my rainbow theme (& could potentially match any theme!)
You can choose a variety

I chose Lubely's Bakery primarily because they are used to weddings (they make wedding cakes). They are also very reasonably priced, classic, and delicious. I had a donut tasting, where I sampled the donuts like you would for cake.

I chose Chocolate and Vanilla Iced French Crullers and Vanilla Iced Rainbow Sprinkle Cake donuts.

I still wanted a sort of "cake topper", so I made a little wire display and ordered one Chocolate Long John and one Vanilla Long John to be decorated like a bride and groom. Extra happy with this choice.

Lubely's has a full deli and seating area. They were so helpful during my wedding and didn't add an ounce of stress. I recommend placing an order at least 2 weeks in advance. I went with a month to spare just to be safe.


Lubeley's Bakery and Deli
7815 Watson Rd
St. Louis, MO 63119

314-961-7160
info@lubeleysbakery.com

Tuesday - Friday 7 am - 7 pm
Saturday 7 am- 6 pm
Sunday 8 am - 1 pm

http://www.lubeleysbakery.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Croissant or Fried Danish Cruller?

Clayton Bakery - Now Bello's Bakery - On Manchester Rd

Travel Edition - Pikes Peak "World Famous Donuts" at 14,000 ft