Strange Donuts - Maplewood

In case you weren't one of the bajillion people standing in line for Strange Donut's grand opening, well that is just impossible. You were there. Think about it. 

I've been slacking on blogging lately because I'm getting married this Saturday. But I haven't been slacking on the eating-donuts part. Just writing about them.

We stood in the line Friday night and got a Red Velvet Cake, Gooey Butter, Pumpkin Spice, S'mores Campfire, Oreo, and Butterfinger.
Strange faces for strange donuts. Manditory.

Now I mean no disrespect, but I was concerned that all the hype about Strange Donuts would get my hopes too high and I'd be underwhelmed. I want to formally apologize for these thoughts, because they were wrong. 

The Gooey Butter Donut is by far my favorite. This is a STL must-eat donut, if that's a thing.

Eat this donut.
These guys are a perfect example of using every means you have to make a business work. The marketing, social media, donut parties, free donuts, merchandise, early and late hours, and thank heavens, a card reader.

I still need to try the Chicken and Waffle Donut and they're making strange new creations all the time.




Send me pics of your favorites (preferably accompanied with strange faces).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Croissant or Fried Danish Cruller?

Clayton Bakery - Now Bello's Bakery - On Manchester Rd

Travel Edition - Pikes Peak "World Famous Donuts" at 14,000 ft