Katie's Pizzeria - Clayton

Yesterday I discovered that I can eat pizza and House Made Ricotta Donuts (with honey drizzle and raspberries) at the same place- Katie's.

They're $7, which is pricey for donuts, but then again, you're in Clayton and no one else seems to notice.

They're hot and made-to-order. I could've used a few more berries, Katie, but I'll let it slide this time. I think 1 berry per donut should be protocol. Reasonable? Yes, I think so.

Don't inhale! Beware of Powdered Sugar's primary attack!

This isn't a pizza blog, so I won't go into detail on that, but check out their website. And if you feel like being ritzy, eating pizza, and then eating donuts, Katie's is small, comfortable, and has outdoor seating for the 2 days a year STL is temperate. 

Maybe you could even sneak in some of your own berries.

katiespizzacafe.com/menu.html

Location:
6611 Clayton Rd, St Louis, MO 63117

Hours:
Sunday- Thursday 11 am - 10 pm
Friday, Saturday 11 am - 11 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Croissant or Fried Danish Cruller?

Clayton Bakery - Now Bello's Bakery - On Manchester Rd

Travel Edition - Pikes Peak "World Famous Donuts" at 14,000 ft